What’s an organization if it is not giving back to its community?
We take our civic responsibilities very seriously. Whether it’s serving on the board of a non-profit, being involved with organizations at our children’s schools, or paying to wear jeans to benefit local charities, Weyrich, Cronin & Sorra employees are devoted to the communities in which we work and live.
Weyrich, Cronin & Sorra is a proud supporter of many events and actively involved in numerous organizations, including:
- Albert P. Close Foundation Inc.
- Arc Northern Chesapeake Region
- Bel Air Rotary
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Harford County
- Business Volunteers Unlimited
- Cecil County Chamber of Commerce
- Chesapeake Professional Women's Network
- Community Foundation of Harford County
- Creative Alliance at the Patterson
- Delta Cardiff Whiteford Business Organization (DCW)
- Faith Communities and Civic Agencies, United (FCCAU)
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Freedom Hill Therapeutic Riding Event
- Gunpowder Valley Conservancy
- Harford County Chamber of Commerce
- Harford County Jaycees
- Harford Day School
- Harford Hospice
- Harford United Charities
- Historical Society of Harford County
- Home Partnership Inc.
- Humane Society of Harford County
- Mason Dixon Business Association
- Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland
- Stevenson University Golf Tournament
- The Route 40 Business Association
- The Y of Central Maryland Capital Campaign
- Upper Chesapeake Health Foundation
- Union Hospital Capital Campaign
- Youth's Benefit Educational Foundation